Thursday, November 03, 2011

1967

Today has been a day for writing about time. I have had a song in my head where the artists shouted TIME followed by music, a shout of TIME, and then more music. I could hear the song but I couldn't think of the title.

I searched in YouTube. There are lots of videos with 'time' in the title. This particular song eluded me. I figured it had to be from my high school era. You remember my post on popular music and how I haven't paid attention to current trends in music since then.

A friend sent a link to Poem Hunter. Scrolling through the selection on 'time' didn't turn up what I thought I was looking for.

A post on my Facebook was aimed at my peers, who I hoped would remember the group and the song. Social networking can help with research. Two friends suggested it was the Chamber Brothers from 1967. They were correct!



So now I know that 'time has come today' and on Saturday we'll fall back one hour.


-kss

No comments: