Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chirp, tweet

I'm still thinking about universal remote reviews.

I was scrolling through the All Databases list in GALILEO and ran across this addition All About Birds which "is a website from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology that includes information about watching birds, learning their nesting behaviors, attracting birds, identifying them, recording observations, and getting involved in bird conservation. The site includes guides, images, maps, sounds, videos, and much more. There is also a link to the Macaulay Library, an archive of animal sounds and videos. "
Database Provider: National Science Digital Library (NSDL)

I regularly sit on my deck enjoying the birds in the yard. This resource will help me figure out which bird is which!

I'll go back to thinking about universal remote reviews. I may do a Google search and see what appears. I think I can evaluate the sites to find the one that will really have accurate information.

-kls

No comments: