Friday, August 31, 2007

Who said it first?

This morning I heard NPR share a story about warm gasoline expanding and filling the tank with vapor not fuel.

I went hunting on LexisNexis to find the transcript. Transcripts used to be available within 6 hours. I'm having troubles finding the current days NPR transcripts in the "new" LexisNexis.

The transcript is pending through NPR.Org. You can listen to the story right now.

Where else in GALILEO might the transcript be located?

I did a Quick Search and interestingly - two articles came up in Academic Search Premier:

15 Dec 2006 Suit Challenges Warm Gasoline from the New York Times

5 Jul 2007 Motorists steamed over 'hot fuel' losses in warm weather sue ... from USA Today

Fascinating- look at those dates..... but I never did find todays transcript.

You can get the password to use GALILEO at home from your Georgia librarian.

No comments: