Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Zoom Zoom

Cooler weather inspires thoughts of travel, fast cars, new vistas.

[Yes, I like this advertisement]

Before I hit the road less traveled, I need to give my car the once over to ensure that I don't end up stuck on the side of the road. There is a helpful resource in GALILEO, ARRC Automobile Repair Reference Center.
Content includes nearly 857,000 drawings and step-by-step photographs, approximately 99,000 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer, over 158,600 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing.

The ability to print out step-by-step directions makes this a most useful tool as I try to make sure my car will go 'zoom zoom'!

-kss

Your Georgia librarian can give you the current password to GALILEO.

No comments: