Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A picture is worth what?

Autumn colors are permeating my thoughts. The wisps of red and yellow are beginning to show up on the trees. Georgia doesn't get the grand swaths of bright color like New England. To give me a boost, I went looking for a book of autumnal photos. I thought a Timber Press book, My Garden in Autumn and Winter [ISBN:9780881924596,
in Ebsco books would give me that visual punch. But there were no pictures.

I began to think oops- no pictures in Ebsco books, that's not good. I did another search specifically for Timber Press and the first book I opened [Bulbs] had pictures. I'm not sure why one title does and one does not. Could there really be no pictures in the Timber Press book, My Garden in Autumn and Winter by E. A. Bowles [ISBN:9780881924596]?

If you have the print edition of this title, would you share if there are pictures?


-kss

No comments: