Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mr. L

I wonder if Abe had any idea the impact he would make on history when he was a boy, a young man, or even as a middle aged President? It seems 'everyone' is running specials, writing articles, and blogging about the 200th birthday of Abraham Lincoln.

Britannica has been blogging about Mr. Lincoln for a few days. They posted a YouTube that someone compiled of 'all' the pictures of Mr. Lincoln! Fascinating.

I went to GALILEO and selected Lexis Nexis Academic to look through the transcripts.

...I typed "Abraham Lincoln" in quotes
......Limited my search to TV and Radio Broadcast transcripts
........Limited my search to the previous week

110 results were displayed. Read all about it - using Lexis Nexis Academic in GALILEO.

-kls
You may get the password to use GALILEO from your Georgia librarian.

No comments: