Monday, April 14, 2008

Nothing stays the same

It is the beginning of the quarter. I'm enjoying showing students the new GALILEO. It is easier to find articles with the search tab and steps 1-3.

The Business Law class uses Lexis Nexis Academic which is not included in the search list. As I prepare to meet a second time with Business Law, to show some tips and tricks of Lexis Nexis - I realized there is a little box at the bottom right, noting Lexis Nexis will change its interface on 26th April 2008.
LexisNexis Academic is getting a new look on April 26, 2008. The improved design is part of an ongoing global effort to improve ease of use for all LexisNexis users.

It feels like they just changed their format (and I'm struggling with finding information in the latest incarnation - though I keep taking the workshops)

It's a test to see if I can keep learning!

Remember you get the password to use GALILEO at home from your Georgia librarian.

No comments: