Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm a poet and

my feet show it....
they're Longfellows

Yes, it's an old joke but I couldn't resist when the topic is poets.

I used the term poets and did a Quick Search in GALILEO limiting my search to the Arts and Humanities -

Hits.......... Database
1............... Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition
14903.......Academic Search Premier
1282..........Religion & Philosophy Collection
10995.......MasterFILE Premier
500 ..........Grove Art Online
25............ New Georgia Encyclopedia
1 ..............NoveList
9073 .....LION
42791......Research Library
20182....Literature Online Reference Edition

I expected the numbers in LION and the Literature Online Reference Edition but look at the Religion & Philosophy collection. Interesting assortment of results.

No comments: