Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bird Flu

Listening to NPR news in the morning gives me something to think about. This morning there was a story about Bird Flu (Avian Flu).

I went to Access Science @ McGraw Hill in GALILEO for information about Bird Flu. Some information is available.
I went to Lexis Nexis hoping I could find the transcript for this mornings NPR story (it wasn't posted as of 8:10 AM). I did find 101 articles about Bird Flu (Avian Flu) listed for the past week in Medical News. You might find the transcript later today.
A Google search for "Bird Flu" turned up the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) sites at the top of the list.

Lots of information available- what will you do with it?

The password for home use of GALILEO is available to the citizens of Georgia from your librarian. Some resources noted in this BLOG are only available to NMTC patrons.

No comments: