Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A long summer

It's been awhile since I posted. The thought had been running through my head to just stop posting. Time slipped by and it was easier and easier to let the blog wither. Till this morning when a faculty member e-mailed how much they enjoyed the View from the Library. I was touched and inspired, so here I am, back again.

A friend on Facebook posted the link to Emily Asher-Perrins' blog on the 25th Anniversary of the movie, The Princess Bride.  25 years, time does speed by. It is the only movie I've seen twice in one day. My sons, now 38 and 35, were the impetus to see the movie. Immediately when it was over, I said, Daddy has to see this. We went home and got Dad,  to return to the movie theatre that very day to see it again. "As you wish".

World Cat offers a way to find out which library has the movie or William Goldman's book that inspired the movie. If you're not close to a computer but you have a smart phone, World Cat Mobile lets you check who has what and where, while you're on the go.

Inconceivable!

-kss

No comments: