Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Over twelve hundred

A little reminiscing is in order now that I'm 'back'.

- The View from the Library has been commenting on what life looks like from the North Metro campus library circulation desk for over 6 years. I started blogging May 4, 2005. The impetus for the name of the blog was the installation of glass doors. They opened up the space and definitely gave us a 'view'.

- There are over 1,280 posts
- The third year has the most posts
- I keep an excel file of post topics, so I don't get too repetitious
- Two other members of the library staff at North Metro have posted at various times

Sometimes I write about what day it is or a book I've read but mostly - electronic resources are the grist for this mill.

Would you tell me about your favorite post - the one that entertained, informed, or amused you?

...and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

-kss

No comments: