Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fixing the page

I glanced at the View sidebar and realized...there were unedited portions referring to the pre-merged institution. It's been a busy first six weeks as three become one.

A co-worker passed along Cites & Insights: Crawford at Large from September 2009. Way down on a chart, the author notes the View From the Library. That tickled me that my co-worker read the article and passed it along and that Walt Crawford had noticed us!

We are posting less than we did. At the beginning (4 years ago) I created a post almost every day. My excuse for the change is- I've read several articles that said, 'post only when you have something to say.'

Besides, with the merger of three independent institutions into one system. It has been a bit busy. I'm going back to looking for references to North Metro Technical College so I can edit them to refer to Chattahoochee Technical College: North Metro campus.


-kls

No comments: