Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yes, we're here

A staff member sent me this link Libraries Shine In Tough Economic Times : NPR Nice story. It was very nice to be thought of!

I went looking in Lexis Nexis, where I used to look for NPR transcripts and I did find this particular story very easily:

GALILEO
..Databases A-Z
...L
....LexisNexis
......General Search
........I copied and pasted the entire title
........I limited the search to TV and Radio Broadcast transcripts
........I limited it to the previous week
Search and there it was!

I admit I first tried a general search in GALILEO without success. Lexis Nexis isn't one of the options.

You may access current TV and Radio Broadcast transcripts through LexisNexis in GALILEO.

You know you may get the current password to use GALILEO at home from your Georgia librarian!

-kls

No comments: