Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Speedy

When I have a favorite database in GALILEO I use the Express link and save it in my del.icio.us account. I can click on it (then enter my GALILEO password) and use the information!

To find and use the Express link:
GALILEO
...Go to Databases A-Z
......Scroll or jump to your favorite resource (you see the "push pin" at the end of the line)
........Click on the push pin


PC users can right-click on one of the links below and add it as a Bookmark or Favorite. Mac users can open their Edit Bookmarks or Open Favorites window and drag one of the links into that window to add it.
You may copy and paste the link, too.

This is a nice feature if you want to pull your favorite GALILEO resources and have them quickly available through your favorites list or del.icio.us. You will still need to use your GALILEO password to open them up.

You are saving a step or two to get to the information you need by using the Express links.

No comments: