Monday, October 29, 2007

What to wear?

Probably too late to consider making a costume for Halloween but if you've procrastinated and are now desperate for a quick idea to use this Wednesday.....I searched using the Beta version of GALILEO Scholar. I limited my search to the suggested top three and added Grove Art Online.

I was looking for costume making directions or ideas. That's not what I pulled up. Research Library at ProQuestdid have an article noting companies that provide costumes! If I plan ahead for next year- I could use one of these companies!

A Google search for costumes offered me the choice for Costumes for Halloween. Lots of companies are selling costumes but I really did want to do one of those- "raid my closet and see what I could be" costumes!

I changed my search term to "homemade costumes" and voila Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas !

So I'll go scrounging around in my closet and see what I can come up with.

No comments: